Nutritional & Integrative Medicine for Mental Health
“The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas A. Edison
By integrating evidence-based knowledge and strategies with extensive clinical experience, Natalee will take you step-by-step through the essentials of using nutritional and integrative medicine so you can improve your mental health and well-being.
Many clients self-prescribe based on information obtained on the Internet or from their friends. While many of these clinical methods have few negative side effects, some herbal supplements, juice fasts, and other “apparently” healthy activities can have significant adverse outcomes if not tailored to the individual’s psychobiology.
We provide you with personalized care from an array of scientific disciplines proven to improve your mood and mental health.
Natalee is a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider (CMHIMP)
Nutritional and Integrative Medicine Includes:
Common Complex Relationships We Work With Between Physical and Mental Health
How We Can Help You Beyond Medical Pharmaceutical Medications
Comprehensive Non-Pharmaceutical Treatment Plans and Protocols for Treating the DSM-5® Disorders
Herbal Medicine for Mental Health
Issues We Support Across the Lifespan
12 Ways We Can Support You With Integrative Medicine For Better Mental Health
- We provide a clinical assessment on your current health and wellness and create a plan for your individual treatment
- We support you to improve your mood and behaviour using micro- and macronutrients
- We provide ideas for practical, affordable, and individualized diets along with optimal cooking methods and recipes
- We help you safely integrate nutritional medicine into your health and wellness plan
- Show you how to nourish both the brain and the gut, the “second brain,” through key nutrients
- We help you identify if you have a gluten and casein sensitivity with the presentation of depression, psychosis, and ASD
- Provide support to decrease dissociative symptoms through stage-specific anaerobic and aerobic exercise and self-care methods
- Support to improve focus in anxiety disorders with breathing techniques to reduce hyperventilation
- Provide alternative methods for children and teens with behavioural and mental health disorders such as ADHD and ODD
- Support to improve anxiety and depression symptoms with essential fatty acids
- Educate and support you to balance circadian rhythm and learn how it contributes to depression, PTSD, and bipolar disorder
- Heal the impact of blood sugar and genetic variations on mental health disorders and learn effective treatment
These are just some of the ways we can support you. If you want to learn more about natural ways to better mental health please contact us to arrange an appointment and assessment.